Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wedding Week! The Ceremony...

Who's ready for some more wedding photos?!
Yay!

For those of you who don't know, on September 8th, 2012, Bob and I got hitched. It was a wonderful day from the very start. We were married at White Eagle Golf Club in Naperville, IL and they were insanely helpful throughout the whole planning process - and made the day go by without a single incident. :)
I'll be sharing photos and some stories about the day with you this week - so please check back each day for more!

Check out our "Getting Ready" photos HERE.

*I'm sorry if this page takes forever to load - there are lots of pictures and a video at the bottom! Sorry!*

And now, cue the music... here comes the ceremony!
(I'm not going to caption these pictures like I did in the last post - I think you can figure out what's going on!)





























And, because pictures just aren't enough... here's a video of our ceremony thanks to our friend, Shane.




So, there's the ceremony!
It was absolute perfection. Short and sweet - with a little goofiness thrown in! :)

10 comments:

  1. The last picture is my favorite! You both look so happy! Sadly, the video will have to wait until I get home from work, but I can't wait to watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was the "thank god, the hard part is over...let's party!" picture! hahaha ;)

      The video doesn't have the best sound quality, but I knew we'd rarely watch a dvd of our own wedding, so I didn't want to pay for a videographer.

      Delete
  2. The bridesmaid dresses are great! And your dress is of course, gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love all the green bouquets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bekah! They were definitely a fun twist!
      I'm crazy allergic to flowers, so the florist and I worked out this solution. :)

      Delete
  4. That last picture is amazing! I hope Mike smiles like that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the second last photo where you are walking back but looking at each other- so sweet! It was definitely a huge relief for us when the ceremony was over too! haha. We walked right from the end of the aisle to the bar- it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your venue looks gorgeous, and those chairs! Love 'em. And you, the beautiful bride, are definitely the most stunning thing in the room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are gorgeous! I love all of the windows behind you! And you look so stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgoeus...you look so fab in your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...