This lead to making an insanely inspired, yet terrifying 4 page to-do list.
And that's just the inside of the house, and what I could come up with off the top of my head.
Not all of them are that scary, though. In fact, I'd say a good chunk of the list is painting.
So, here is the pared down version of what projects I hope to accomplish in the next few months:
- Turn entry-way closet into pantry - Paint, install light, install Elfa shelves. Move coats to guest room closet & purchase a coat rack.
- Have the fireplace cleaned/inspected so we can actually use it.
- Start work in the basement - Clear out extra furniture/piano, move green couch to basement, rearrange furniture, paint.
- Flip-flop Living Room and Dining Room - It just makes more sense! Especially after we move the couch to the basement.
- Move ceiling light from Master Bedroom to the Kitchen. Replace with ceiling fan (?)
- Paint Master Bedroom. Well, first, decide on a color to paint bedroom. :)
- Master Bathroom - paint, hang shelves, new lights (the hanging ball lights over the vanity just don't cut it)
- Hang art in Family Room - we have a lot of great art (hand me downs and wedding gifts) that need to be hung.
- Finish the Guest Room plank wall.
- Finish painting the Laundry Room shelves grey, then paint the walls blue.
This light belongs in a kitchen - NOT a bedroom!
Probably after getting a little spray-paint love
This half-finished room is just begging for some more love!
I organized the laundry room a while ago, and the shelves are half painted...
Time to get on that!
So there ya have it! Our Winter/Spring 2013 To-Do List... We'll see how it goes :)
What's at the top of your to-do list right now?