Friday, March 8, 2013

1 year!

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of my very first blog post! So exciting!

However, since I'm currently recovering from my knee surgery, the Blog-iversary celebrations have been put on hold.
As soon as I'm functioning enough to get those fun posts together, I'll get them up and we can start partying :D

In the meantime, here's my most favorite YouTube video EVER


I laugh until I cry and cannot breathe every time I watch this... so you're welcome :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

PS - help keep me entertained while I'm stuck in the recliner recovering - let's tweet! @HumberHomePrjct

7 comments:

  1. Wooo! Happy Blogiversary, girl!
    Now get better, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary!! Hope your recovery is going well. That video is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha. The cat that just keeps smacking it is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!! Hope recovery is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogiversary! I hope the recovery is going well!!
    I might tweet ya later...I have a sewing question ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly!
      Yes! Let's talk sewing! :D I'm going through separation anxiety with my machine already haha

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...