Friday, March 15, 2013

1st Blogiversary - Survey Time!

As I announced last week, March 8th was my official 1st Blogiversary! This is very exciting!
I usually don't stick with things very long, so this is kind of a big deal. haha.


Anyways, the Blogiversary celebration is kicking off right here, right now! woo!
If you could take a few moments to fill out this short survey, I would REALLY appreciate it! I'll be sharing the results next week - so it'd be really sad if I didn't have any results to share. ;)

Just for fun, here's my first post that was actual content, besides the typical "yay it's my first post" haha
Colors, Colors, Everywhere!
The funny thing is, none of these colors are used in our house right now! Maybe they'll show up in the future, though :)

PS - I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors. I am still laid up after my knee surgery. I've cut back on my pain meds, but they're still there... so I cannot be help responsible for any goof-ups haha. But the recovery is going well so far!


Thank you for filling out the survey!
Come back next week for the results, and there will be lots of other fun posts for the week :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...