Monday, June 17, 2013

I know I haven't been blogging... well... at all this month. I'm not sure what happened to my blogging mojo - I was on just a roll last month!

Well, I do know what happened, actually. I started building my hours at work back up to full time. Still not up to 40 hours a week, but I'm up to 5 days a week again. That means that I don't have nearly as much time to play on the interwebz. Boo! But it also means that I finally have money coming in again! :)

So, June is going to be a quiet month around here while I get adjusted to working more hours. And so I can take some time to enjoy the Summer (even though I hate this heat - I enjoy getting my tan on).
The Humble Penguin has also been humming right along. I have 5 orders to work on and send out this week! Woohoo!

Before the end of the month I'll be sharing some pretty awesome bloggers with you, though. If you want a sneak peek at who will be getting a shout-out, just look to the right at all the buttons! The bloggers over there have been awesome enough to let me put a link to my Etsy shop on their page, so be sure to check them out :)

Ummm... I guess the reason of this pointless rambly post is to say that I'm not going to be blogging for the rest of the month really. But I'm still all over Twitter and Instagram for your interwebz stalking pleasure ;)

8 comments:

  1. I'd be concerned if you disappeared from Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I ever went a full day without tweeting, it might be the apocalypse.
      But I'd probably be tweeting about that so long as I had cell signal ;) haha I'm addicted!

      Delete
  2. gotta make that money even if the blog suffers :) I understand...this reminds me i have some shopping to do on the humble penguin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get it! Good luck!

    Also I totally forgot to send you a button! But your link is up on my sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you sister! I would love to do an Etsy shop swap if you are interested! Let me know! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's nice to be getting some money in, right? :) Hold on to that ;) Thank goodness for Twitter,right ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...