Melanie from Mailbox Journey is being nosy and asking everyone to share a picture of what's in their purse for a fun, easy little linkup party! So here we go:
1. My first Humble Penguin bow clutch. It's starting to fall apart after over a year of vigorous use. And it was before I learned a lot more about sewing.
2. Gum. I'm always paranoid about bad breath at work.
3. Bobby pins. You just never know when you'll need one!
4. The BEST chapstick ever. Thanks Melanie ;)
5. A single penny.
6. Girlie things. Nothing to see here.
7. Cash monies, baby!
8. The first Humble Penguin mini wallet. I get to use all my prototypes ;)
9. Keys with a dinosaur keyfob (that I made, of course!)